Orange est l'un des principaux acteurs dans le monde des télécommunications au Luxembourg, actif en téléphonie mobile, téléphonie fixe, ADSL et sur d'autres marchés à fort potentiel de croissance. La société développe des produits et services innovants pour les secteurs résidentiel et le marché des entreprises. Orange Luxembourg fait partie du groupe France Télécom.
Minimum CDD 6 months to provide as fast as possible
Orange Communications SA Luxembourg.
Conceive and develop sponsoring partnerships integrated in the global strategy of Orange Luxembourg. Plan relevant communication actions around these partnerships. Investigate new Orange group sponsoring ideas, evaluate and eventually translate the ideas on local market.
Responsible of all local BTL activities of OLU.
Key responsibility areas
Most roles can be described in:
- Develop, plan, organize, and implement all BTL communication actions from the briefing given by department director to the deliverable
- Manage the agency to develop a creative concept interpretation for all these communication activities and make sure that Orange guidelines are respected to ensure coherency and consistency into the deliverables
- Follow up and ensure that deliverables meet the objectives and briefing
- Contact new potential partners and create new sponsorship relations in order to translate Orange group objectives in local market
- Develop the monthly Orange news magazine, the communications in the shop, leaflets, brochures, as well as organize the events throughout the year of Orange sponsorship
- Continuously create new communications around Orange Wednesdays product in order to insure constant increase in usage
- Apply the regular com processes and come up with solutions to day to day issues and constantly looking for improvement in the concerned workflow
With Communication department:
- Content alignment with Marketing & Communication Director on a weekly basis
- visual alignment with OLU guidelines on a daily basis
- constant brainstorm with team members of Marketing Department
With other Orange Luxembourg departments:
- give briefings to technical department for coherent product rollouts
- monthly meetings with sales department to setup the Orange news magazine
With external parties:
communication agency: coach agency to develop creative concepts based on briefing
If applicable, please describe domain knowledge managed by the role that represents expertise key to the business
- project management
- creativity to setup new sponsoring ideas for the department
- Knowledge in one or more specific communication expertise domain
- Excellent knowledge of OLU products and services in all markets
- Customer focused in day to day decisions
(Communication, client management and negotiation skills, including fluency in foreign languages).
communication skills, stress-resistant, organization skills, persuasiveness, listening, diplomacy, presentation skills stress-resistant, team player, flexible.
Perfect in mother tongue, fluent in second language and operational in English.
ACCOUNT MANAGER SMALL & MEDIUM ACCOUNTS
We are looking for an Account Manager to join one of the main actors in the world of telecommunications in Luxembourg, Orange Communications Luxembourg SA.:
Responsible for the sales of Orange products & services to accounts in the SME (Small and Medium Enterprises) market.
- Focus on acquisition of accounts or retention and increase of existing business
- Sell the whole Orange product portfolio to accounts (Mobile data, fix, voice)
- Analyze customer needs and market and competitors evolution in order to make accurate and competitive offers and to maximize customer satisfaction
- Minimum 2 years in a sales oriented function and 1 years in a similar job, with high focus on prospection and acquisition.
- Team player and team oriented
- Communication skills (by phone and direct contact)
- Positive attitude
- Sales skills (negotiation/listening/closing)
- Knowledge of MS Office (Word/excel/PowerPoint)
- Fluency in French and English is mandatory, Luxembourgish and German are an asset.
Intéressé? Envoyez-nous votre dossier de candidature
Orange Communications Luxembourg s.a.
8, rue des Mérovingiens